Sunday, July 31, 2005

Reaching for the high end bride ...


Reaching ...
Originally uploaded by DANE SANDERS.
When I came across this image of my stretched shadow, I couldn't resist giving the Mike Colon shout out. I also couldn't resist posting it. Sometimes I just crack myself up ;-).



In case you missed it, that's my shadow in the lower left :-).
Have a great week everyone!

BTW ... For all you photographers out there, ... if you're curious what the heck I'm trying to be funny about, check out my friend Mike Colon and his incredibly helpful Reaching the High End Bride DVD. For those wanting to take their business to the next level, this will give you the keys to get there. I call it "Wisdom 101"! In my case, it's made ALL the difference. Trust me, you won't regret an investment like this! Mike's the real deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home