Thursday, August 25, 2005

Triple Chimp


Triple Chimp
Originally uploaded by DANE SANDERS.
So I'm shooting this fantastic wedding a week or so ago (more on that soon :-) ...) and my friends Amy Nave and Mike Colon join me for the day. What a blast! Each of us handle this sort of shoot on our own all the time. But to get to do it together ... it was ALL-TIME! Let's just say we had full coverage.

So, like I said, we were having a great day, shooting away and showing off our stuff to each other (aka, chimping). Well, Mike sends me this picture he got of the three of us checking things out. Too freaking funny!

These two pros are unbelievable to spend time with. They are amazing people first of all and top shelf photographers. For those of you who don't know, Mike Colon may be the biggest thing in wedding photography ... period. To have the privilege of shooting along side them both ... it was too good :-).

I'll post some of the real images up in the next couple days and you can decide for yourself what you think.

Cheers to my homies. Thanks for an amazing time. And, thanks for working me with that chimp shot Mike! Can we do this every weekend?

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger J said...

You DOG...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lesley Miller said...

Hey, it looks like you chimps were at a GREAT wedding! :) Oh wait, that's my wedding! And speaking of great...my pictures are FABULOUS. Thank you Dana! I'd love to get the slide show from you for my own blog. Can you post it on the internet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home